4584 IC is constructed with MOS P−channel and N−channel enhancement mode devices in a single monolithic structure.
it primarily used where low power dissipation and/or high noise immunity is desired.
Features of 4584:
- Schmitt Trigger – Hex Inverter
- Supply Voltage: 3V to 18V
- Output current High: -4.2mA
- Output current Low: 4.2mA
- Quiescent Current: 1.5 nA
- Propagation Delay Time: 250 ns
- Hysteresis voltage: 0.6V typically
- Typical Rise Time: 100nS
- Typical Fall Time: 100nS
- Available in 14-pin PDIP, GDIP, PDSO packages